Monday, May 6, 2013

The Pax Romana


Today in class, we took a test.  When we finished, we were supposed to complete the assignment on Mr. Schick’s blog.  All we had to do was read about Christianity during the Pax Romana.  This week, I am going to try to do all of my blogs because I have to bring my grade up.  I ended up getting a 70% on the test we took today and I am not very happy with my grade.  I am excited to see what I get on my paper.  The end of class was really funny because Mr. Schick read us the titles of everyone’s papers and over half of them were titled “The Pax Romana.”  I am really happy that Mr. Schick is letting us use our computers during class this semester.  I feel like I take betters notes on my computer than in my notebook.  I am now regretting that I didn’t do the “Rome” extra credit because I really need to bring my grade up!

No comments:

Post a Comment