Monday, January 21, 2013

Note Taking


In class, on Friday, we started reading from the text book.  We started taking notes in our composition books.  Mr. Schick helped us by asking us what we think we should write down from each paragraph.  I think having a text book will make it a lot easier for me to study this semester.  I didn't really like having to study on my computer for Human Geo.  I feel like it is easier for me to concentrate when I’m not looking at a screen.  And, with a book, I can’t play games.  By Wednesday, my we have to write a several hundred word essay on the first learning objective in the book.  We have to answer the question, “Was Jared Diamond on track with his theory of "geographic luck"?  I think this could be really easy if I don’t over-think it.

No comments:

Post a Comment